Bet you’ve never seen one of these! We spotted this right outside the Museo del Oro (Gold Museum) in downtown Bogotá. Tinto (black coffee), aromática and snacks for sale…
Looking for something?
- RT @Food_Tank: We have neglected the truth that a good farmer is a craftsman of the highest order, a kind of artist. Wendell Berry https://… 4 days ago
- Enter for a chance to win an all inclusive trip for two to Italy. Enter now: hamptonsLane.com/sweepstakes/it… 4 days ago
- RT @Food_Tank: "Food is our common ground, a universal experience" - @beardfoundation https://t.co/QWtLCdD9wG 4 days ago
- One door closes, another one opens. #keepontruckin #nevergiveup #playbig 4 days ago
- Yessss!!! I reached my goal for Project Bread's Walk for Hunger! But you can still donate to help! bndfr.com/4mhzv 5 days ago
- Ajiaco ají Andrés Carne de Res Andrés D.C. arepa art Asadero El Motorista Bogota cuisine Bogotá brunch casual dining Chapinero Chia Chiguiro chocolate ciclovia cocoa Colombia colombian cuisine cuisine dining out education El Motorista El Retiro empanadas events exotic fruits fast food food fruit juice fruits fruit stands Gastronomy green mango guanabana guest post hot chocolate La Candelaria La Macarena La Plaza de Andrés Las Margaritas Las Puertas del Cielo lunch market meatless mondays Mini-Mal Mundo Wok New York Times personal piqueteadero produce Proexport recipe restaurant rice salad recipe road trip sandwiches See Colombia Travel Blog shopping street food Sunday supermarket Sutamarchán table manners tamal Titoté coconut concentrate tourism tropical Usaquen vegetarian cuisine weekend trip WSJ zapote Zona G Zona Rosa