Looking for something?
- Done translating. Time to disconnect and refresh so I can write tomorrow! "A relaxed mind is a creative mind." 1 hour ago
- @franjiba que lástima que no pude ir! Cómo les fue? 2 hours ago
- RT @ActualColombia: Más de 40 países compartirán lo mejor de su gastronomía en Bogotá bit.ly/1ah1ZlP 23 hours ago
- A day for connecting w/Colombian food writers and lovers! @CoyarCocina @lilixlopez @bogotadivina @MargaritaBernal @franjiba @cocinayviajes 1 day ago
- Birthday dessert!!! #bogotaeats @ Mercado, sabor local instagram.com/p/ZtcRypnHSE/ 1 day ago
Tagsarepa art Asadero El Motorista Bogota cuisine Bogotá casual dining Chapinero Chia Chiguiro chocolate ciclovia Colombia cuisine dining out El Motorista El Retiro events exotic fruits fast food food fruit juice fruits Gastronomy green mango guanabana La Candelaria La Macarena La Plaza de Andrés Las Puertas del Cielo lunch New York Times produce recipe restaurant road trip sandwiches shopping street food Sunday tourism Usaquen vegetarian cuisine weekend trip zapote Zona Rosa
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Hello! I’ll be up and writing again soon. Below is a picture that will hopefully excuse and explain my temporary absence:
In line with yesterday’s post about the cold weather in Bogotá, the paper broke the news today: The IDEAM (National weather people) predicts that it’s only going to get worse, and remain that way until mid-December. Cold, rainy, windy, humid, miserable…20 out of October’s … Continue reading
Chef Douglas Rodriguez prepared a nice peek into Nuevo Latino cuisine last week on his visit to Bogotá. The highlights were the three ceviches and dessert. This was the tasting menu from Friday night’s Nuevo Latino menu: TRIO OF CEVICHES … Continue reading
I first tried these suprisingly delicious sausages last summer when my neice and nephew were in Bogotá for a visit. We were only going to test the recipe and try a few – the rest were going to be saved for later, but they were so damn … Continue reading
Artist Margaret Dorfman uses everyday fruits and veggies to make these incredible works of art.
The NY Times reports that although China has been threatening to cut off U.S. chicken imports, their taste for chicken feet won’t ever let that actually happen. The article quotes Poultry economists and consultants (didn’t know they existed) and sites … Continue reading
Here’s a link to a web site where you can take a look at the really creative Edible Food Flag publicity campaign for the Sydney Food Fest. Each country has its flag made with foods typical to that country’s cuisine. … Continue reading