Bet you’ve never seen one of these! We spotted this right outside the Museo del Oro (Gold Museum) in downtown Bogotá. Tinto (black coffee), aromática and snacks for sale…
Looking for something?
- RT @growingwisdom: Historical storm. MT@PamelaWBZ4: Boston set a new Jan. record snow. Worcester had the most snow of all time-34.5 http://… 18 hours ago
- RT @jaywpennell: Really digging #SonsOfLiberty series on @HISTORY. Hopefully it gets more people interested in history overall. We could u… 1 day ago
- Um, #charliebaker @MassGovernor sounds exactly like #tyburrell - or maybe I've been listening to #blizzardof2015 news for too long... 1 day ago
- She's always up for an adventure... #blizzardof2015 #snowstormjuno #snowdog @ Back Bay instagram.com/p/yXOi1oHHUf/ 1 day ago
- That's a shame...“@Eater: You can't name your kid 'Nutella' in France eater.com/e/7684954 http://t.co/eKuXjD6z16” 1 day ago
- Ajiaco ají Andrés Carne de Res Andrés D.C. arepa art Asadero El Motorista Bogota cuisine Bogotá brunch casual dining Chapinero Chia Chiguiro chocolate ciclovia cocoa Colombia colombian cuisine cuisine dining out El Motorista El Retiro empanadas events exotic fruits fast food food fruit juice fruits fruit stands Gastronomy green mango guanabana guest post hot chocolate La Candelaria La Macarena La Plaza de Andrés Las Margaritas Las Puertas del Cielo lunch market meatless mondays Mini-Mal Mundo Wok New York Times personal piqueteadero produce Proexport random recipe restaurant rice salad recipe road trip sandwiches See Colombia Travel Blog shopping street food Sunday supermarket Sutamarchán table manners tamal Titoté coconut concentrate tourism tropical Usaquen vegetarian cuisine weekend trip WSJ zapote Zona G Zona Rosa